Architectural visualization with Lumion is the fastest and easiest way to render a video walk-through from CAD projects.
Here you find info about:
- Architectural visualization, how to make your AEC projects come alive in minutes
- Using designs from Revit, ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, 3DS Max, Trimble Sketch-up, Allplan, and other packages
- Render architectural visualization videos in 3 easy steps
- Example videos of Lumion 3D rendering software in use
Architectural visualization sensation! What used to take days, now takes minutes
Watch this 8 minute tutorial to see how you can do it too.
- The fastest hardware 3D rendering on the market, where millions of polygons can be imported easily,for the biggest projects. Lumion does all the hard work for you in minutes, what used to take days.
- Fastest scene creation with our complete range of foliage and 3D objects in a huge library included. Easily change the weather effects, light, real-looking water and hundreds of materials and textures to paint up your 3D models and terrain.
- Easiest in use; “click-and-drag” mentality. Lumion is developed with non-experienced test panel to get the most intuitive software on the market, no 3D software experience needed and no training is required, simply start to use it .
Explaining architectural visualization:
For the purpose of understanding the architectural visualization terminology, we chose to re-write the terminology into easier language than what you might find out there. In order to buy or use our product we hope to help you find relevant information and explanation of the 3D rendering software.
The term architectural visualization comes from the term architectural illustration and is images or videos used to show how architectural design would look like when made in an architectural scene. An architectural scene in Lumion contains foliage, 3D objects and 3D animations making the architectural scene come alive. In Lumion, the scene can be 3D rendered into a real-time visualization of the 3D model, rendering a movie of your architectural design.
Architectural visualization with Lumion:
To make architectural visualization, it means “computer-aided architectural design” or CAAD as the is the business terminology. Required tools to do this is a PC with a 3D graphics card that can run architectural visualization softwares like Lumion. An option is to hire a company that do real-time visualization and can render your 3D models into 3D rendered movies for you, using a render farm, which is a number of computers that work to render an image into a movie. With Lumion you can Render revit faster, build a complete scene in minutes and give your clients walk-throughs in the project process.
Create your architectural visualization in minutes:
With Lumion 3D you can insert real-looking water, ocean-views, rivers and waterfalls, change the architecture and architectural surroundings, add foliage and real-life objects like animated people and animals, moving cars and boats, wind effects, animated rain and snow. Lumions premium content library makes a nice and lively scene for any imported 3D model.
Another term where architectural visualization is used is for indoor architecture, or interior 3D design or 3D furniture models. With Lumion 3D you can add any 3D object to an indoor architecture, add indoor lightning and lamps with natural light effects, change texture and settings of furniture, floor and carpets. Add more value to your 3D models into architectural visualization scenes by using Lumion 3D rendering software.
Fast, high quality, easy to learn – architectural visualization with Lumion is that!