Lumion success stories.
Quotes are collected from our user forum.
- …I am getting work like never before. (…) And can produce 300% more visualizations with Lumion in the same time.
- Lumion allows us to very quickly convey design ideas to clients and has dramatically enhanced our presentations, leading to even more work; a blessing in this economy.
- Chase Percer
- (…) actually I am reluctant for others to know how good this software is.
- It’s so easy, anyone can use it. You have fast renderings and no complicated settings. And … just seeing the expression on the client’s face when they watch a video and say: “Wow! It looks just like real life.” It’s very satisfying!
Easy to use
- The render Speed, being able to navigate easily in the scene, very little time spent for vegetation, sea, clouds and lighting.
- Speed rendering which saves me time and object library environment.
- Ease of use, super quick render times, the ability to do animations as well that are quick to export out and the stunning effects you can apply to stills and animations.
- The easiest & fastest program available NOW
- kais Jacob
- Fantastic speed, unbelievable polycount that it handles without any problem absolut amazing fauna assets to make a whole environment in short time.
- Running animation sequences is a breeze and flicker free! Animations would take weeks using Max and Vray. I use the Pro version of Lumion on all my projects and find the quality of screenshots rivals Vray.
- Simplicity, speed, amazing end results. It kind of makes me annoyed that all the time I wasted on geek generated software, that just took away years of time.
- I worked on the Atart ST Cyber Studio that eventually became 3ds Max. But the learning curve was just huge. When Sketchup came out, it was interesting to see a company essentially “clear the decks” and provide an elegant tool with a limited feature set that balked at the necessity to provide everyone’s wishlist. Lumion provides a similar experience.
- Just compare the hours it takes to produce output with other systems that don’t offer nearly the features. (…) savings in time and training costs is huge. Just through a few simple projects at time and in no time you’ll find it was one of the best purchases they could ever make (…)
- David William Edwards
- I was initially blown away by Lumion since as a Revit user, actually being able to instantly see all of my materials (and now lighting) was a Godsend!Another thing is the Revit vegetation and entourage (people, cars, etc.) are horrible. The plants and trees are basically unusable. We would use photoshop to add trees and people after the Revit render was complete. Lumion has opened a whole new world to us in the form of animations.I have never actually considered making a Revit walkthrough since I knew how long it would take to get a somewhat decent result.The Revit to Lumion Collada exporter is to my knowledge the only free Revit third-party exporter. With the exporter, I no longer have to use Max as an intermediate tool. All the complication is removed with Lumion.As an architecture firm, in the end we need to produce drawings to give to a contractor. We use Revit to produce these drawings. Having a tool like Lumion allows us to use Revit for its intended purpose. (…)
Enough cannot be said about the level of support provided by the Lumion developers. By far the best experience from a software company!
- Chase Percer
- This is one of the best render software I’ve tried. The forum is Excellent! It has been of great help. Thanks very much to all Lumion staff!
- 18 months ago, I watched in disbelief Stand Alone 3dcapacity.eu of SPA (nicolaswehhttp://3dcapacity.eu/en/portfolio/therme-vals.html). And now with a click of the mouse we have it in 3 minutes.